Don’t miss the opportunity to celebrate your wedding day in a unique and magical territory like Sulcis Iglesiente. Iglesias offers views of incomparable beauty and can make your wedding day unforgettable.
For those who want a civil ceremony, the city offers indoor and outdoor locations where you can tie the knot.
Civil ceremony in communal spaces
For a civil ceremony, Iglesias offers the following locations:
- Remo Branca Hall, located on the ground floor of the old Municipal building.
- Meeting Room of the Management Center.
- Salvaterra Castle, located on the top of the hill overlooking the city.
- Belvedere di Nebida, where you can admire the entire Golfo del Leone.
- Porto Flavia in Masua, a jewel of mining engineering perched on the sea.
The cost of the locations varies depending on residency: residents (at least one of the spouses), residents abroad, or residents in another municipality.
For more information on costs and procedures, it is recommended to call the Civil Status Office at 0781 274324 or visit the same office on Via Isonzo.