With the entry into force of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the company Iglesias Servizi Srl, as the controller of personal data processing resulting from the consultation of the pages of the website www.iglesiasturismo.it, is adopting technical and organizational measures to ensure that it complies with the rules and principles provided for by the Regulation. Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that the data provided by the user – following registration, visit and navigation on the website www.iglesiasturismo.it – are recorded on electronic databases owned by the DPO of the company Iglesias Servizi Srl, located in Iglesias (SU) Corso Colombo n. 80, and that the processing of personal data will be carried out with methods and procedures aimed at ensuring that such processing takes place in compliance with the rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality and security, personal identity, and the right to the protection of personal data.
Art. 1 – Subject matter of the processing
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the company Iglesias Servizi Srl, in order to operate effectively, will process your personal and identification data (such as: personal data, tax code, VAT number, company name, registered office, residence and domicile, and contact details).
Art. 2 – Legal basis of the processing
Art. 3 – Purposes of the processing
The personal data provided directly by the data subject are processed for the following purposes:
- Administrative and accounting purposes
- Management of commercial marketing activities (market analysis and research, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the controller via email)
- Profiling purposes: The DPO of the company Iglesias Servizi Srl will carry out profiling activities in order to propose products and discounts in line with your preferences. This activity is carried out through electronic and/or paper-based media, in compliance with the technical and organizational security measures, as provided for by the GDPR.
Art. 4 – Processing methods
The processing will be carried out in compliance with the aforementioned purposes with or without the use of electronic tools by the data controller and/or authorized parties and consists in particular of: • Collection of data from the data subject, through completion of paper forms; • Registration and processing on electronic and paper media; • Organization of archives mainly in an automated form, through company applications and computerized registries; • Automated profiling through company applications; • Destruction and/or deletion of data.
Art. 5 – Communication, dissemination and transfer
Data related to the contract and service activity may be communicated to commercial/technical consultants for administrative and accounting purposes and to legal advisors for any litigation management.
Art. 6 – Storage period
Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected. If non-administrative and accounting data are processed during the contractual relationship, such data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and then deleted. The storage times for such data will be communicated to you when such data is collected with specific information.
Art. 7 – Different purpose of the processing
If the data controller intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, before such further processing, the data controller shall provide the data subject with information regarding such different purpose and any further relevant information.
Art. 8 – Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the right to obtain access to their personal data and to request correction, deletion, or restriction of processing, or to object to processing, in cases provided for by articles 15 and onwards of the Regulation. The address for exercising the aforementioned rights is www.iglesiasturismo.it, also with reference to requests made to the subjects whose data was transmitted with the consent of the data subject. Requests will be processed within 30 days. This period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of the data subject or to the complexity of their request. The data subject is informed that they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the Authority’s official website at www.garanteprivacy.it, and that exercising these rights is free of charge and not subject to any formalities. Art. 9 – Recipients of data Personal data collected is processed by the staff of the Region, who act on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of processing. Art. 10 – Right to lodge a complaint Data subjects who believe that the processing of their personal data carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante, as provided for in Article 77 of the Regulation, or to take appropriate legal action (Article 79 of the Regulation).
Art. 11 – Methods of storage and transfer of data
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and of third-party companies appointed as Data Processors. Data will not be subject to transfer outside the European Union.
Art. 12 – Identification of the Data Controller, processors and communication channels
The Data Controller is: the DPO of the company Iglesias Servizi Srl, located at Corso Colombo n. 80, Iglesias (SU).
The appointment documents of the Data Processors, internal authorized persons, every request, and any other information concerning your data can be provided to you upon request sent to the email address email@example.com.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is information embedded in a text file that is transferred from the website visited by the user to their hard disk, where it is stored with the purpose of allowing websites to store certain data for future access by the user. In essence, it is a kind of reminder of the visited web page, with which the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) which, stored on the user’s computer, are then read and updated each time the user returns to the website to improve their browsing experience. This way the website can automatically adapt to the user, also allowing for personalized services. Some cookies require consent, others do not: in the first case, the consent given by the user is always revocable.
Based on their duration, cookies are distinguished as follows:
- Session cookies (i.e., temporary ones that are automatically deleted from the device at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser);
- Persistent cookies (i.e., those that remain stored on the device until their natural expiration, established by the website itself, or until they are deleted by the user).
Regarding their origin, cookies are instead divided into:
- First-party cookies, which are created, deleted, and modified directly by the visited website;
Based on their function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies:
- “Technical cookies”, on the other hand, are used for computer authentication, session monitoring, and storing specific information about users accessing a webpage. These cookies are useful for allowing navigation on a website and using all its features. Since they do not fall within the scope of data processing governed by the GDPR – as they do not contain personal data, nor identifying data associated with personal data or other information that allows identifying the user, and their use is strictly functional to the site’s service delivery – user consent is not required for their use. Advertising companies can also use technical cookies, for example, to limit the number of times a specific ad is displayed or establish the frequency of display of advertising messages (rotation of banners). This category also includes analytics cookies. These are cookies that collect information about how a user uses a website and allow improving its functioning. For example, they show which pages are most frequently visited, verify the recurring usage patterns of a website, and help understand any difficulties encountered by the user;
- Profiling cookies, on the other hand, can be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, study their movements and habits of web consultation or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted and personalized service advertising. Their use requires the prior acquisition of the user’s informed free consent under EU Regulation 2016/679.
Please note that cookies can only be read or modified by the website that created them and cannot be used to access any other user data through the browser, nor can they transmit computer viruses as they are not software programs, but simple text information that cannot cause any harm to the computer.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but users can disable cookies directly from their browser. Finally, based on the quality level of the services offered by the website, disabling cookies may result in the user being unable to use some or all of the online features and, in some cases, access to the website itself.
Types of cookies used by our website
The technical cookies used help to constantly improve the services of the site and allow user authentication, also allowing the use of data for statistical purposes, such as counting visits to the site www.iglesiasturismo.it. The site also uses third-party cookies and/or social media cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, therefore, for more information, it is possible to access the information and consent acquisition modules of third parties by clicking on the links provided.
- To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregated analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, therefore, for more information, you can consult the information provided by Google.
Sometimes, disabling temporary or permanent session cookies from the browser may, for technical reasons, make it impossible to connect to the site and enter the reserved area and prevent the functioning of some applications entirely based on sessions.
Browsers allow you to disable all cookies except session cookies, but even in this case, various site features will not be available, including, for example, the “remember” function that allows you to enter without typing your username and password every time.
Disabling cookies also prevents you from being shown any service messages once or knowing whether you are a new user or a user who has already visited our site.
Duration of cookies
The data collected through cookies will be kept depending on their nature: session cookies expire when the user closes the browser, persistent cookies have typical expiration dates that, unless there are particular exceptions, do not exceed 20 days; permanent cookies, which are used to store information, such as the login name and password, to prevent the user from having to re-enter them every time they visit the site, remain stored on the computer even after the browser is closed.
Your data may also be communicated to public safety and other public and private entities to fulfill legal obligations, including tax, administrative, financial, and similar obligations. Under no circumstances will the data be disclosed.
In compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, the data will not be kept for longer periods than those necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this information.