All orders placed with Iglesias Turismo imply acceptance of the following conditions, subject to any specific conditions agreed upon between the parties.
Prices are stated in euros (€).
- full: adults between 13 and 64 years old
- reduced: for those over 65 and children between 6 and 12 years old
- group: at least 20 adults at Porto Flavia, Galleria Villamarina, Museo Minerario, at least 15 adults at Grotta Santa Barbara
- Guides: adults between 13 and 64 years accompanied by tourist guides of the European Union, by hiking environmental guides registered with the Sardinia Region or recognized Associations by the Ministry of Economic Development pursuant to L. 4/2013.
- under 6 years old;
- for those with disabilities, with at least 70% disability, and a family member or other caregiver in case of non-self-sufficiency;
- for staff of the Ministry of Culture;
- for members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- for journalists who are up to date with their membership fees, by presenting a suitable document proving their professional activity;
- for tourist guides of the European Union with a license, for hiking environmental guides registered with the Sardinia Region or recognized Associations by the Ministry of Economic Development pursuant to L. 4/2013;
- for teaching staff with permanent or temporary contracts in Italian schools.
Reservation is mandatory, choosing the access time for each monument included in the ticket.
Tickets can be purchased online from 20 days (GMT) to 3 hours (GMT) before the visit date, subject to availability. Reservation is mandatory by choosing the access time for each monument included in the ticket, you will receive a confirmation email of payment with the attached PDF ticket, which is valid for direct entry to the monuments.
Iglesias Servizi is solely responsible for the ticket prices purchased on the official website, through the Reservation Center, or at on-site ticket offices. If the Entrance Ticket has been purchased by parties other than those indicated above or if the Entrance Ticket has been lost, stolen, duplicated, or tampered with, then the Ticket Holder may not be authorized by the Organizer to visit the monument or museum, or may be obliged to leave it. To make a purchase, you must be at least 18 years old. The ticket entitles you to visit the monuments only for the day and time reserved.
Payment can only be made with a debit/credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD). The transmission of credit card data is securely processed through the Banca Sella SpA payment system. The amount will be charged to your account at the time of online purchase. You will receive a confirmation email with the PDF ticket attached. If you do not receive confirmation, please check your spam folder.
MODIFICATIONS AND REFUNDS
Tickets are non-refundable in the event of partial or total cancellation of the visit. It is allowed to change the date and time of the reservation only once by contacting the Tourism Office.
It is necessary to arrive at least 20 minutes before the reservation time. In the event of a delay in the reservation time, which is not attributable to Iglesias Servizi, immediate entry cannot be guaranteed; it is possible to check with the staff on duty and, if compatible with the remaining available time slots, arrange for another time to visit. Entry is not guaranteed.
If you wish to receive an invoice or other tax document for an online purchase, please request it via email. You can receive the invoice in electronic format; in this case, provide the required information (PEC, unique code, etc.).
Iglesias Servizi does not apply any collection commission to the final amount of the order.
View complete opening hours.
The guided tour lasts about 50 minutes at Porto Flavia and Galleria Villamarina, and one hour and fifteen minutes at Grotta Santa Barbara.
Please wear appropriate clothing for visiting a museum site.
Avoid wearing swimwear or revealing clothing.
Closed-toe shoes are mandatory (no flip flops, trekking sandals, slippers, or clogs). The foot must be completely protected.
Video recording is prohibited within the mining sites without written authorization from the Municipality of Iglesias (only photography is allowed).
Access for animals of any size is prohibited.
Access for strollers is prohibited (infants can be carried in a baby carrier). Children cannot be held in arms.
Eating, drinking, and smoking during the visit are not permitted.
At Porto Flavia, visitors will be admitted in separate groups at intervals of approximately 10 minutes. After walking through the upper gallery, access to the lower gallery is via a staircase of 110 steps. In case of bad weather, the visit may be modified.
At Galleria Villamarina, visitors will be admitted in separate groups at intervals of approximately 10 minutes. There are numerous air currents inside the gallery, and the temperature is around 13 °C. Appropriate clothing is recommended.
At Grotta Santa Barbara, 22 people will be admitted for each tour. Online booking is necessary. The visit involves entering the mine via a motorized train and an elevator. Access to the cave is via a spiral staircase.
INDICATIONS AND DURATION OF THE VISIT.
The guided tour lasts fifty minutes at Porto Flavia and Galleria Villamarina, and one hour and fifteen minutes at Grotta Santa Barbara.